Maritime Law Institute
Our Maritime Law Institute promotes the dissemination, unification and modernization of Maritime Law.
It promotes the study, research, development and unification of maritime law, professional development, the acquisition of knowledge and the creation of professional contact and collaboration networks.
Alexandria Dos Santos Alexim (Bra)
- PhD in Political Science – Candido Mendes University, UCAM, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Master in International Relations for South America – Brazilian Center for Latin American Studies, CEBELA, Rio de Janiro, Brazil
- Specialist in Administrative and Constitutional Law – Rondinia Faculty, Faro, Brazil
- Member of the World League of Environmental Lawyers – Mexico
- Researcher in Biodiversity and Biopiracy.
The meetings of the Institute of Agrarian Law are held at the call of the authorities, in person and simultaneously through virtual platforms, so as to guarantee the active participation of resident and non-resident members in the region corresponding to the headquarters of the Association. . The joining link will be sent to members at their email address reported on the membership application form that can be downloaded below.
Being a member
Members who wish to apply for membership in the Institute may download the corresponding form and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org accompanied by a curriculum vitae, and must prove a real interest in the matter.
Gustavo Adolfo Lezcano