Mediation, Conciliation and Arbitration Institute
Our Mediation, Conciliation and Arbitration Institute aims to develop, support, disseminate non-controversial, participatory and prevention practices; stimulate the integration of natural and social persons through methodologies and consensus building processes, through the dissemination and transmission of knowledge; support scientific research and stimulate culture, in the country and in those in which its institutions share these purposes. Encourage that the tasks of dissemination and research are carried out in all cases by legally authorized university professional
- Group within it all persons, individuals or legal entities, who adhere to and respect the principles of the INSTITUTE.
- Act under the precepts of Institutional Unity and Universality.
- Enact the cultural, moral and ethical enrichment of people inviting the development of different practices of social participation and community action
- Take care that the ethical principles that govern the professional principle in the matter are complied with.
- Proclaim the entity in favor of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- Represent and defend the interests of the associates, as soon as the principles that the Association maintains are violated.
- Train in mediation, conciliation, negotiation, arbitration and in other alternative means of administration and resolution of conflicts to professionals, teachers and non-teachers, or enrolled in other activities.
- Promote its teaching and research, encourage innovation in technology, training and development of human resources by itself or in cooperation with public or private, national or foreign organizations.
- Create and develop a center for mediation, arbitration, negotiation, conciliation and other methods of conflict resolution, to carry out public and private mediation, arbitration and negotiations, as well as provide advice as a legal-technical consultant.
- Promote and manage spaces for training, participation and exchange through conferences, meetings, conferences, seminars, round tables, forums, workshops and congresses on legal, accounting, educational, health, technical, artistic and any other social interest topics , cultural and educational.
- Promote the defense of the environment, through the development of prevention programs and participation of the citizens of the world, with a view to protecting the well-being of future generations.
- Enter into agreements with public or private, national or foreign entities for the best fulfillment of the objectives of the INSTITUTE.
- Drive, implement, promote and/or support bills, rules, decrees, regulations or provisions that are directly linked to the interests of the INSTITUTE.
- Carry out alternative conflict resolution courses.
- Dictate specialization courses for mediators, arbitrators, negotiators and facilitators.
- Advise, prepare and manage teaching and work projects, sign teaching certificates for the courses taught and request approvals.
- Generate all kinds of actions of public good or social interest and adhere to the proposals of other entities while respecting the principles of the INSTITUTE.
- Use different means of communication that reflect and inform the community in general or the activities of the INSTITUTE in particular.
- Make agreements, unions and networks to establish organizational exchanges with public and private, national or foreign institutions.
- Execute field activities related to training, research, participation, project development and interdisciplinary collaboration inside and outside the Argentine Republic.
- Make academic publications, on behalf of the Association and any of the partners. Disseminate and publicize the activities of the INSTITUTE.
- Carry out contracts in the country and abroad through any of its partners, with the corresponding prior authorization, which may not be granted for the exclusive benefit of some of them.
- Carry out any other lawful activity that contributes to the development of institutional objectives.
Graciela Ortolani Souto
She is a Lawyer graduated from the University of Buenos Aires, Mediator Ministry of Justice Registration No. 556, Family Counselor from the University of Navarra, Pamplona, Spain and Consumer Conciliator No. 180. She has a specialization in Environmental Law, and postgraduate degrees in Law
Oil and Natural Gas and Dispute Settlement and
She is, in turn, a founding member of the Negotiator’s Club (Argentina) and Speaker, panelist and speaker at various Conferences, Seminars, Workshops and National Congresses. and abroad. (Among them, those organized by CEJA, the Diego Portales Law School, the Fundación Mediadores en Red and the Ministry of Justice of Chile, Viña del Mar; University of Queretaro, Toluca, Mexico (2004); V International Congress on Personal Security without Violence and IV International Congress on Negotiation and Conflict Management, Buenos Aires, Argentina (2005); RCA; Minneapolis, Minnesota (2005); University of Sonora, Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico (2005); in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania(2006); in Phoenix, Arizona (2007)
She was Trainer of Trainers (Mediando Metalogos), as well as Trainer in Mediation of the Ministry of Justice of
la Nación (1998), in “Continuous training courses for mediators”.
Certified as Mediator by the IDB (2004).
She was Coordinator of the annual Postgraduate Course “Update on oil and natural gas law”, from 1999-2017. (University of Buenos Aires – UBA) and is currently Academic Secretary Postgraduate in Hydrocarbons and Energy Industry Law (Faculty of Law – UCA).
The meetings of the Institute of Agrarian Law are held at the call of the authorities, in person and simultaneously through virtual platforms, so as to guarantee the active participation of resident and non-resident members in the region corresponding to the headquarters of the Association. . The joining link will be sent to members at their email address reported on the membership application form that can be downloaded below.
Being a member
Members who wish to apply for membership in the Institute may download the corresponding form and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org accompanied by a curriculum vitae, and must prove a real interest in the matter.
María Rita Venezia
María Cristina Cavalli
Liliana Graciela Quinteros Avellaneda